UPDATES OF KIDS!
Clark is doing better in his speech development. He is starting to say short sentences like, "Look mom a bird!" He loves to go on walks and watch the train go by. There is a train station (MAX station) down the street from us so that is especially exciting for him. Sometimes we just walk to the station and sit and watch the trains come and go. Clark is very happy and full of life. He has become a great help around the house. He will unload the dishwasher, put away clean laundry, clean up around the house, help me cook, bring me diapers and wipes for Daisy, and even hold Daisy's hands when I change her poopy diaper. Clark enjoys helping Daisy get ready to eat. I would sit Daisy in her high chair and he will buckle her in and put the tray on. He even helps serve lunch to her. He loves his little sister. When he says goodnight to her he uses his higher voice to say goodnight. Its so funny! He is fully potty trained now which is the best thing ever! When he has to go to the bathroom he will say "pee pee, hurry, hurry!" He loves to sing. Especially "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" and "I am a Child of God". Now that he is three he has a new speech pathologist that comes weekly to help him. We will miss Linda his old pathologist but excited to get to know and learn new things from Hannah.
Daisy is such a delight! Her beautiful blue eyes and contagious smile brightens my day. I love her so much. She is sleeping through the night and not waking up so early in the mornings. We are still working on longer naps during the day though. Daisy loves to tag along with Clark. She loves to play anything that he is playing. So of course some of her favorite toys are trains, balls and trucks. She does have her girly side and plays with dolls and talks on her pretend phone a lot. She is walking now and tries to run with Clark. She also loves being outside and going for walks. Daisy is a talker. She is is progressing much more quickly in that area than Clark (although Clark of course progresses in other areas quicker than Daisy). I will often find her singing and talking to herself in her room.
I love being a mom! Sometimes it can be stressful and tiring but I am so grateful my husband makes it possible for me to be home with them because I can't imagine someone else doing my job.
2 comments:
so glad they are progressing...potty training and sleeping and everything! They sure are cute! Don't you love how simple things like just watching trains so by make them so happy? Sometimes we walk around our neighborhood on Tuesday just to catch sight of garbage trucks!
I'm impressed with all that Clark helps you with...I need to work more with Spencer on all that! That picture of him really makes him look so grown-up...not a toddler anymore!
You're such a good Mommie! Those darling children are so fortunate to have you! So fun to read your update. They are growing up too quickly!
Post a Comment