Sunday, February 21, 2010

I wish....

I wish I could be one of those crafty moms that sew like the wind and put this and that together and ta da they made a felt book or a dress or even a cape. Yes, I took a sewing class in college but that was years ago and I haven't done much since then. I am just not that confident in my sewing abilities. Lately I have been addicted to blogging especially about home crafts by moms. They make it seem so easy. Our apartment is small and so room to make some of these projects let alone store it is very limited even the supplies that they say you have around the house I usually don't have because we try to live as simple as possible. I always imagine my house cutely decorated by crafts I have made but the walls are still bare and the shelves have collected dust. Maybe one day..... :) I have added a lot of craft blogs here so I keep updated of their new ideas. Check them out, they are so cool!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Joys of Home is one of my favorites, she has a lot of cute ideas. Blogging is so addicting! I am not super crafty, but I just refinished a bed and dresser for my daughters room. I am so cheap, so there is no way I would buy cute stuff new, lol. You need to find a project and just do it, I am sure it will turn out great!

Meredith Williams said...

AMEN vivienne. Sometimes I hate looking at them because I feel even MORE un-crafty! Oh well......but I would really like to work on that talent though of being crafty at no cost. We should try it together!

Alice-Anne said...

I'm afraid maybe, Emily, is the only one of us 6 girls that can whip things out like that! I envy it, too! :) There's a real talent to leading a simple life, though, Viv...so good for you! (PS I need some help with my bare walls, too...growl!)

Amanda said...

You know, I never have any of that stuff "lying around" either. Mostly I just knit. Our house will be barren of cute crafts, but we can wear fun hats!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...