
Sorry, it has taken my forever to get back to this blog. Good thing you don't check this very often. I mostly avoid this because I am still learning how to do everything and it takes me forever to figure it out. So bear with me. I will try to update as much as possible. We had a wonderful Christmas with both families. We spent part of Christmas Eve at the Caudle's home where we played games and ate lots of yummy foods. Later in the evening we went over to my parent's house for more great food and caroling. Christmas day was exciting for us because it was Clark's 1st Christmas!!! Good thing Clark was so young he didn't know he was opening up presents he already had! :) Both sets of grandparents spoiled cute Clark with presents where his parents lacked.
On New Years Eve I became very sick. It all came on very suddenly. Within minutes I was on the bathroom floor shaking and throwing up. (sorry about gross image). My mother-in-law Diane came over to take care of Clark while Brett took me to the emergency room. After spending most of the morning and part of the afternoon at the hospital the doctors diagnose me with kidney stone. I hope no one has to go through what I went through. Its worst than labor!
My good parents came over to take Clark for the night and part of the next day. We are so blessed to have family near by!!
No comments:
Post a Comment