Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fall Family Updates

Hi family and friends!
I finally found some free moments to write an update of our family. Brett co-owns a pool company with his dad. The business keeps him busy. I enjoy staying home with our sweet son, Clark. He brings so much joy and happiness in our lives. He is now learning to pull himself up into a standing position. Poor Clark has a couple of bruises to show for it. Brett is serving as the first counselor in the Elder's Quorum Presidency and I was recently called as the secretary/advisor in the Young Womens.

Brett made me breakfast on my birthday. He then later took me out to lunch. My wonderful sisters in law had a surprised with a birthday party that evening. They made me a delicious chocolate cake and bought me comfy pjs and sweet smelling bath stuff. Dave and Diane gave me gift cards to Olive Garden (my fav. restaurant) and to the movies. Yea!! Brett and I can actual go out for our date night!! :) My parents treated me to Gresham High School's play. They performed, "Joseph and the Amazing Tecnological Color Dream Coat." It was a wonderful production!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...