Sunday, April 20, 2008

Clark 1st Birthday

Photobucket

On Jan. 18th Clark turned one year old!!! Our little baby is not so little anymore. This kid is a very busy busy busy boy! He jabbers non-stop. I usually find him awake from his nap "talking" to his stuff animals or "reading" a book. When Brett and I sing his goodnight songs he loves to "sing" along with us. In church, after each prayer he would clap his hands and say "Yay!"


He now says "Mama" and "Dada". I have been teaching him sign language since he was about four months old and finally he is responding back. When we tell him its time to pray he quickly folds his arms. He even reminds us to pray before meals. :) Clark loves technology! His favorite toys are his parents gadgets. From the computer to the TV to any cell phone. He loves to turn off the DVD player when we are watching a movie or when mom is exercising to a workout video. Clark also loves lights and ceiling fans. I don't know where he gets this obsession from. When he sees either one he says "look" as he points to it. :)

Clark is truly Brett's son. He loves music especially Beatles. Its probably because that is what Brett played for him while I was pregnant with him. Whenever he hears music he dances up and down and waves his hand as if he is conducting. Brett and I love being his parents!!! He brings so much joy into our lives!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...