Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer Begins and the FUN BEGINS!

I wish I could do an individual post on each event but that would take way too long.  So here is an overview of our fun times so far.
* Lots of trips to OMSI
* Splash parks
* Fair in downtown Portland
* picnics with friends
* Zoo
* Birthday party at friends
* Camp out with Caudles
* Dress up at Goodwill on a Mommy/Daughter Date
* Daisy Lost Her First Tooth
* Cheering Bikes on their Race








































































1 comment:

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

These pictures tell such a great story. Wow! Summer has just begun, but you've filled it with so many awesome activities for your kids. It is like a summer long of fun all wrapped up into a few weeks. Dad said, "She is such a good Mommy." And I agree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...