Sunday, March 9, 2014

Life as a Mother

Last Wednesday I attended a funeral for Grant Linton.  He is my Linton cousin cousin....hopefully that makes sense.   I painted my nails, something I hardly ever do.  I got one hand done when I got distracted with the kids and other stuff around the house.  When I was driving to the church for the funeral I noticed my hands on the steering wheel, I had only painted one hand and forgot the other!  Hopefully no one noticed!  It was until Saturday that I got around to doing the other hand but by that time the hand I did paint needed fixing.  This just goes to show what it is like to be a mother..... :)


3 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

What a precious memory to remind us the love and attention our children need in these young years of their lives. I am so glad that you were able to set aside doing your nails and being with them when they needed you. You are such a good example!

Alice-Anne said...

Indeed! Cute story and yes, a good reminder that life is busy with little ones!

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

Ha! Ha! So funny. Mom's are so busy, but I'm so glad you love being a Mom and you're such a good one, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...