Funny things the kids have said over the last awhile.
Clark
As we were getting in the car to run an errand, Clark asked, if he could sleep with me tonight. I told him he was a big boy and could sleep in his own bed. He then immediately asked, "Well, then can I drive the car?"
Clark is probably one of the biggest fans of Thomas The Train and all of the other trains. He knows what every engine does, their names, colors, and just about every other fact you can think of. Trying to encourage Clark to wash his hands I said, "Scrub your hands as fast as Thomas, Clark" He said, "No, Mom. Thomas is a slow engine. " I then said, "Whose a fast engine?" "Gordon!" Clark shouted.
If you ever watch Thomas the Train episodes you will know they say "bust my bumpers" whenever
there is an accident or when something is not going right. So when Clark is stuck climbing the rock wall at the playgroup or has a difficult time doing something he would often say, "Bust my bumpers!"
I watch a little girl name Grace who is Clark's age. We were outside on our patio spraying down the lawn chairs. Some of the water that Grace was spraying hit Clark. Clark immediately said, "No Grace! I am not a flower I am a BOY!"
I went to check on the kids before I headed to bed. Clark was still awake. He asked if he could lay next to me for awhile. I said sure. When he got in bed with me, he put his arms around me and said, "Mom you are my best friend!" My heart just melted! I love my little boy!!
Daisy
I was having a difficult morning with Daisy. Out of frustration I said, "Come on Daisy, I need a break." and her response was, "I need a break too, Mom."
After I helped Daisy picked up the puzzle pieces she had finished she said, "Thanks Mom, I really appreciate it!"
I gave Clark two choices of cereal in the morning one day. He choose the cereal that had the Biggest Loser logo and trainers. Daisy said, "Oh Clark you want the exercise Cheerios?"
UPDATES
Well I announced this on facebook so its officially but I guess I better announce it here too. I am pregnant! I am 17 weeks along and due September 24th a day before Brett's birthday. I will find out what I am having on May 11th so any predictions?
No comments:
Post a Comment