I volunteered at Clark's Tiger Trek, known as a jog-a-thon. I would mark the kids' running log that was pinned to their back as they would run each lap. Poor Clark, as he ran the first corner of the track, he tripped and skid his knee, but his P.E. teacher was there to help put on ice and bandage it up. He quickly joined the rest of his friends. He ran 23 laps in 30 minutes! I also volunteered to be the mascot......I am not doing that again, lol. It was fun to dance and cheer the kids on as they ran but it was much too hot.
 |
| Getting some water before he starts the race. |
 |
| Warming up with his class. |
 |
| Lining up to run. |
 |
| GO Clark GO!! |
|
1 comment:
Wait where are the mascot pictures??
Post a Comment