The day before Mother's Day, the Fred Meyer store had a table set up to decorate cupcakes and cakes for Mother's Day. We were going to a little get together after church the next day with the church members and I thought this might be a good thing to bring, especially since I didn't have to make it. The kids enjoyed decorating the cupcakes. I think they did a pretty good job in making it very colorful. i had a nice Mother's Day. I went to the Grotto to hear my mom speak at a Catholic mass. I have never been to a mass before so it was very interesting. My mom did an amazing job! Later that evening, we joined with the Vances and my parents for dinner. I love love being a mom!! I am so grateful that I can stay home with my kids. Being a mom is definitely hard, challenging and many times I just want to give up but it is the sweet hugs and kisses that make it all worth it.



No comments:
Post a Comment