Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sam and Carrie get married!

Sam, Brett's cousin and his best friend (after me, of course) got married on November 8th to Carrie Johnson.  We are so happy for them!  They are a great couple and I am happy Carrie is official part of the family.  I have known Carrie ever since I first met Brett and she has always been around and gone to family events so it felt like she was part of the family and now its official! They had a beautiful sealing that morning and then later a ring ceremony which my dad performed because he was their former bishop. 








Clark, Daisy and Kaeley all adore Sam and Carrie



1 comment:

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

I'm so glad you have such wonderful in-laws, cousins and friends. Sam and Carrie are awesome! It was an honor for Dad to do the ring ceremony.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...