Sunday, January 6, 2013

30 YEARS OLD

November 3rd I turned 30.  Hard to believe that I am that old now. Majority of the day was spent unpacking from our move a few days prior.  Speaking of that, Brett and I found an apartment back in our old ward, Cherry Park Ward.  We are so happy to be back.  The place is closer to Clark's school and a little closer to Brett's work.  We have good neighbors and the house fits our needs.  Ondalynn came over that morning on my birthday to take Clark and Daisy back to her house so Brett and I could unpack and set things up. We went out to lunch to Mongolian Grill for my birthday.  We then picked up the kids from my sister's house and they surprised me with a surprise party.  It was so cute and fun!  They had red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.  It was SO SO GOOD!  There were also gorgeous flowers.  Thanks Ondalynn for making it a great day for me! 

1 comment:

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

Ondalynn is so good to make birthdays special for others. What a sweetheart! You're a jewel and I'm so thankful you're my daughter! "30" and never more beautiful! Well....you were radiant on the day of your wedding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...