1. Favorite color......My favorite color is orange, red and pink.
2. Favorite toy.......Angry Birds
3. Favorite fruit.....Apples
4. Favorite show....Popeye
5. Favorite thing to eat for lunch......Mac n' Cheese
5. Favorite outfit.....Donald Duck shirt
6. Favorite game....Sorry, Chutes and Ladders and Candy Land
7. Favorite snack....Angry Bird crackers
8. Favorite animal....Zebras and Bats
9. Favorite song....Choose the Right
10. Favorite book.....Curious George
11 Best friend....Zane
12. Favorite drink....Hot cocoa
13. Favorite holiday....Christmas and Easter
14. What do you like to take to bed with you at nigh.....Tiger
15. What is your favorite thing to eat at breakfast....Pancakes
15. What do you want to be when you grow up...Astronaut
OPENING PRESENTS
| Clark's class singing Happy Birthday. |
3 comments:
woah woah woah, there is no way Clark can be 6! (okay i was aware of this on his birthday, but it still gets me...) i remember holding him the day he was born! I remember it was snowing, and we waiting in the lobby for a bit! Straight from heaven that boy--and still is! :)
Crazy you have a 6 year old. He is so cute! Wish we could have been there to celebrate
So I just got done catching up on your blog (I was so behind!) I'm glad he had a fun birthday...what a good idea to interview him. He'll enjoy reading that years from now. Too bad the friend party got canceled with everyone sick! Luckily there is always next year. :) I loved seeing your thanksgiving/christmas/wedding pictures. So fun! you're a great blogger, viv!
Post a Comment