Sunday, January 27, 2013

Austin and Julia's Wedding

Austin and Julia were married for time and ETERNITY on December 29th, 2012.  She is a gorgeous bride and I am so happy for her.






Daddy and Daisy danceing (I love these three pictures of them dancing together!)



Daisy danced almost the WHOLE time!



Clark taking a snooze at the reception

Father and Daughter dance

First dance as husband and wife

My little sister is married!

3 comments:

Em Gardner said...

that picture with Daisy and Austin and Julia needs to be a life-sized picture. how cute. I won't forget the sweet moment when clark handed over the flower to daisy--you have taught your kids so incredibly well!

Austin and Julia said...

I also love that picture with Daisy. It's definitely a keeper. Thanks for putting all these great photos. Love ya guys!

Meredith Williams said...

Those pictures of Brett and Daisy are seriously adorable! I love daddy, daughter dances :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...