Here are some sweet memories that I hope to always remember.
| I went to wake up Clark and Daisy for school and this is what I found. When Daisy woke up I asked her why she was in Clark's bed and she said she was scared and knew Clark would protect her. |
![]() | ||||
| Clark and Daisy putting on a "puppet show" behind the curtains. |
Kaeley is now crawling and trying to pull herself up in a standing position. She still loves to laugh and smile. Kaeley will be ONE years old on the 22nd of this month and she still doesn't have any teeth. Which I am not complaining about. She is such a sweet baby. I love being her mom.


3 comments:
I love that Daisy sneeked in Clark's bed! Sooo cute!!!
So sweet how Daisy turned to Clark for protection. She'll always look to him to be her hero at school, too. Kute Kaeley almost one! Amazing!
Oh, these are things you have to remember. How sweet. I was looking at the calendar today and couldn't believe her first birthday is THIS week! wow that went fast!
Post a Comment