Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy FIRST Birthday Kaeley!

Has a year really gone by?  I felt like I blinked and my baby is now one!  I am still claiming her my baby though.  Kaeley has been a very happy baby.  She has a sweet nature about her.  I remember in the hospital room after I just had her, nurses would come in and comment on how a sweet feeling they felt from her.  To this day, stranger would say the say thing from just meeting her briefly. 

Kaeley loves to rock back and forth.  It doesn't matter if she is standing or sitting she rocks back and forth almost all the time.  But when music comes on, watch out, she REALLY rocks back and forth!  Music is played a lot in this house and she will crawl as fast as she can to find the music.  I believe she is going to take after her dad and become a music composer. Kaeley loves to jabber.  She often crawls around the house following me or Grandma Caudle and jabber away as if she has a story to tell. She says "mama mama and dadada" really well and corresponds it to the right person. 

Kaeley does have her moments though.  She will get upset when she doesn't get what she wants but who doesn't, right?  When she gets mad, she will hit her head with her hands or  clinch her fist together and scream.  She is very strong will.  She HAS to feed herself which is frustrating when the food I am giving her is kinda messy and is much easier and cleaner if I were to give it to her.

 Kaeley is still really little.  She weighs about 15.6 lbs now.  But the doctors are not too worried since overall she is a really healthy baby but still would like for her to gain more weight.  She finally has one tooth coming in- the front left one. It has been a difficult week or so because I know more are trying to come through and she hasn't been the happiest.

Kaeley loves her siblings and they enjoy playing with her.  They are so good to her.  They love making her happy when she is sad, great helpers when I am changing a diaper and so mindful of her needs.  Now that Kaeley is mobile she gets into their things or ruins the project or toys they are working on which makes them frustrated. I hate to laugh at it but its so funny to watch at times.

 I feel so blessed to be her mother.  I love her so much!  I couldn't possible imagine life without her.  Its hard to remember what life was like before her but whatever it was, it was nothing compare to what life is like now with her!  I am excited for what the future has for her!

New born Kaeley
Kaeley at 1year. 



 

                                                                  Is she a rocker or what?!

2 comments:

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

Wow! Can you ever rock out! So cute!!! We are so glad we get to see her often.

JTCaudle said...

Such a cutie patootie! Kelsey loves her little cousin =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...