Sunday, June 10, 2012

Joy School Graduation 2012

This school year Daisy started Joy School. The school is made up of some of my friends and their children that are Daisy's age.  Daisy loved going to school twice a week and I enjoy having some quiet time to my self while my kids were in school.  I did enjoy teaching every three months when it was my turn.  I am so grateful to have such good friends where we take turns teaching our children different joys of life.  I could really tell Daisy learned a lot and loved the songs.  The funny thing is, that when I was Daisy's age I attended Joy School too and I remembered a lot of the songs. 

On June 2nd Daisy and her friends had their graduation. It was a simple but fun graduation to remind of us of what they learned throughout the year.  We had a yummy cold cut sandwiches, veggies, and other sides dishes.  Holly made the cutest graduation cupcakes for the kids. (see picture below) Afterwards, the children and their family sang some of the Joy School songs they learned that year,  Holly put together a slideshow of pictures of the kids it was really cute to reminisce on the things they did throughout the year.  Can't wait to start another year with everyone!

The Moms and their children who participated.
(Moms: Yolanda Stanford, Laura Cardon, Me, Holly Pickup)

Graduation Cupcake

Daisy in her graduation hat.

Graduating Crew:Brigham, Lincoln, Blythe, Daisy, Nora, Zane

Last day of school:Silly Picture

More serious picture :)

4 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

That's so cool she did Joy school. Looks like a fun and lively group of kids!! :)

Alice-Anne said...

yay for Daisy! That looks like a great group. She is SO cute...love those cupcakes.

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Oh how fun! I am so bummed we missed out!! They all look so adorable!

Corinne Ritz said...

I really love joy school! I did that with my oldest two kids, and they still remember the songs too. What a fun graduation you did at the end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...