Yesterday Kaeley turned ONE month old. Where did the time go? She has been such a good baby. Hardly ever cries except for when she is hungry or need a diaper change. During the night she will eat then go back to sleep. So I guess you can say she sleeps through the night. At her two week check up she weighed 7lbs 7oz and is 20 inches long. Isn't she the prettiest little thing you ever saw? I love being a mommy!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
6 comments:
She is sooooo cute!
Kaeley is so beautiful! I can't believe she is one month old already. Glad she is a good natured baby and lets you sleep some.
Daisy's favorite food is broccoli? Man, teach me your secrets....and your birth story was so sweet!! Kaeley is just beautiful
She IS beautiful!!! :) Congratulations, Vivienne and Brett! :) And--wow. What a story for how she was born!!! :) So special!
I have first hand knowledge. She's so beautiful! Nice job Viv having such cute kids!
So sweet! I am glad things are going well! Miss you!
Post a Comment