Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Daisy!

Daisy turned 3 years old on October 9th.  We are so happy to have her as part of our family.  She brings so much happiness and love into our home.  She had many little "parties" for her birthday.  We celebrated her birthday three weeks ago with my family, two weeks ago with two of her friends and celebrated last week with her cousin Octavian who is also turning three.

I am so happy to be Daisy's mom.  She is so full of life!  Ever since Kaeley was born she has been my little helper.  Daisy is a girly girl through and through.  She loves to dress up, put on make up and dance and twirl around the house while singing.  Whenever she gets really excited or happy, her bright blue eyes get really wide and smiles with all her teeth.  She often comes up to me or Brett and put her arms around our neck and say,  "Oh Mommy (or Daddy) you are so great!"


Daisy says some of the funniest things.  I have some recorded but not all.  I need to share some of them someday.  One just recently happened.  The other day we were talking about birthdays especially since she was having so many little "parties".  I was telling her the order of our family's birthdays and when I told her Jesus' birthday is in December she corrected me and said, "No mom, Jesus is not a child he is just a God."





Here are some of Daisy's favorites: 

Favorite Color...... pink
Favorite TV show......."Curious George"
Favorite Movie......."Land Before Time"
Favorite Food.......Broccoli
Best Friend......Maya
Favorite Song......"Teach Me to Walk in the Light"
Favorite Toy........Baby doll

Celebration with Octavian and Caudle family
Daisy and Octavian- Can't believe they are THREE years old!




They each got PJ's from Grandma


Celebration with friends
Eating homemade pizza

I took many pictures of the girls and they either had their fingers in the nose, mouth or on their heads so I finally asked them to fold their arms. 

Daisy and the presents she found that Nora and Blythe hid in the living room.

Blythe and the cupcake she decorated

Nora and the cupcake she decorated.

Clark with his cupcake.


Birthday girl Daisy!




                                                 Celebration with Lewis family

Cousins Sydney and Julia gave Daisy some cool hip stuff.


Daisy loves hanging out with her older girl cousins.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...