Our stake had a little primary program about a two month ago. Each ward in the stake had their primary sing two songs. The primary kids in our ward were so cute and did so well. I am the chorister in my ward and I enjoy teaching them! ( Clark is in the front row middle child with white shirt and blue tie. Listen for his solo that he did) :)
VIDEO HERE
Here is the video of the whole stake singing the theme Primary song for the year. Clark is standing in the second row behind the girl in the red dress. (sorry the camera is shaky, the Spirit was extremely strong and I was very emotional)
VIDEO 2
3 comments:
Go Clark! That solo was awesome! haha
You do such a good job teaching the kids! Clark has such a good example!
I can't believe I just saw that video. Hilarious!!!! Made me laugh so hard! love it Clark!
Post a Comment