I have no idea what to do with my little 2 year old girl Daisy. I know I have the odds against me. She being a GIRL and being 2 YEARS OLD doesn't help. But Clark was never this difficult at this age. Don't get me wrong, I love my little Daisy girl but she sure knows how to test every button. I often feel like I have a teenage adolescent with me. Whenever she is upset she would run to her room or the bathroom and slam the door. If Brett or I try to open the door to talk to her she would slam the door again and say, "Don't talk to me, Mom (or Dad)!" Really? If this is what she does NOW as a 2 year old what's she going to do as an 8 year old or even more scary as a teenager? She is so temperamental. She can be the happiest and sweetest girl. For instance, she often would come up to me and play with my hair and say "you are pretty Mommy!" or "you are so great!" and often sings around the house but with a blink of an eye she is on the floor crying her eyes out. Her mood swings change faster than a stop light can change to green. Its can be draining to keep up with her. Sadly I think this is what I was like when I was little so I guess it payback time. :) But nether the less, I LOVE HER and I LOVE being her Mom. I just had to share some of the fun things she does because she is growing up so fast and constantly changing.


4 comments:
Oh she is so adorable. KaeLynn can't get enough of her either!!
I feel for you. Just so you know my SIL had a daughter that was horrible while little but was a wonderful teenager. They grew closer and closer together. Maybe that will be your case so you are dealing with the worst right now.
Sounds like my days with Chase. We can just cry tears of frustration together!
She's just sooooo sweet, it's hard to believe she has those times, but, yes, girls do that. I had 6 of them!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment