Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Eve with Grandma and Grandpa Lewis

***I wrote this post awhile ago but never had time to finish it until now.  Enjoy!***

Christmas Eve evening was spent with my parents.  The house was beautifully decorated and the aroma of yummy treats smelled delicious! We had a great meal with ham, potatoes, rolls, veggies and fruit. After cleaning up we went out on our yearly tradition of caroling to the neighbors.  They were all waiting for us with a plate of goodies.  My mom brought out the china tea set her grandmother used and had a "tea" (hot coca) party with Clark and Daisy. They loved sitting by the fire sipping hot coca in such nice cups with Grandma.  They still talk about it today.  The family played some Wii games (The Price is Right and Family Feud) that we had brought over.  We also reenacted the nativity story.  Brett was Joseph and I was Mary.  Clark was a shepherd and Daisy was a lamb.  I love this time of the year!
Christmas Dinner

Clark and Daisy looking at Grandma's Christmas decorations.  I told them they can look with their hands behind their backs. 

Family Natiivity


Clark as a shepherd

Ckark and Daisy wrapping baby Jesus in blankets.

Tea set
Having a tea party with Grandma

Caudle Family Picture

Snuggle time with Aunt Emily


2 comments:

Ondalynn said...

How fun! Cute purse, Viv. I love the tea set picture!! My girls would've loved that!

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

You made our Christmas Eve so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...