Monday, December 20, 2010

"I'm done Dad, I'm done!"

Last Friday evening we took the kids to walk around the mall to see all the Christmas decorations, lights and see Santa again.  Good thing we saw Santa BEFORE Thanksgiving because there was a very LONG line to see him.  In the food court was a merry go around and a small ferris wheel.  Clark and Daisy wanted to ride the ferris wheel.  We paid the small fee and they got in line with the other children to ride it.  I took some pictures and a video of it.  If you listen closely you can hear Daisy yell, "I'm done Dad, I'm done". I honestly thought it was a another child yelling for their their dad so I feel really bad that I let her go around as many times as she did. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...