Monday, December 20, 2010

Brett is famous!!

For all you that have phones with apps, here's one that Brett wrote and produced the music for. It's a game where you shoot mustard at hotdogs. $.99 for anyone who thinks they might like to shoot a few hotdogs. Here is a link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/frankfurter-frenzy/id338110892?mt=8

4 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

Congrats Brett....that's so cool! If I had an i phone, I would get it instantly. Who doesn't love shooting hot dogs.

Also, that video of Daisy and Clark on the ferris wheel is hilarious. I watched it over and over again....we love Daisy in the background. I'm curious to know if that last picture of Clark and Daisy smiling really big was before or after the ride...I'm guessing after :)

Amanda said...

How exciting!! I don't have a schnazzy phone, though. :(

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

That is awesome! I don't have an iphone either but I watched a small clip on you tube! Good Job!

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

Congratulations, Brett!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...