I can't believe Daisy turned two yesterday! It feels like I just brought her home from the hospital.
She has grown up so much in the past year. She talks and talks a lot! Daisy loves to sing; especially "Twinkle, Twinkle little star". I often find her singing to herself in her room while she plays or in the car while we run errands. She even asks to go pee pee in the potty....after she goes in her diaper. I think she is about ready to be potty trained. It would be nice to be done with diapers for awhile. Daisy loves playing dollies, Thomas the train, "house", and eating cookies and drinking chocolate milk. She is such a joy! She has the prettiest bright blue eyes and the cutest smile that its hard to be firm when I need to discipline her. Daisy has the cutest girl sounding voice but when she screams it's ear piercing. Here are some of the funny things she has said in the past few weeks.
* We were getting ready to go run errands when Daisy says, "Lets go Mommy! Lets go get chocolate milk!"
* Brett asked Daisy to say the blessing on the food. After Daisy said amen she said, "Lets EAT!"
I love my little girl!!
Eating Carrot Cake
Grandma and Grandpa Lewis came by to wish Daisy a Happy Birthday and give a few gifts.
3 comments:
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY DAISY!!! I love how she is trying to eat the cake before blowing out the candles. That's my girl!! Who needs to make a wish anyways :)
Happy Birthday to Daisy! I really can't believe it's been 2 years since we had these girls. She sure is a cutie.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. Oh and by the way...I eat ice cream when I am not nursing but an extra scoop when I am is a better explanation! YUM! Cute family by the way. Staci from designingmotherhood.blogspot.com
Post a Comment