Sunday, November 29, 2009

Potty Training Continues

Clark has been doing so well with his potty training. He hardly ever has accidents and wakes up from his nap and in the morning dry. The two weeks of intense potty training was worth it. I got nothing done around the house those two weeks but Clark is pretty much potty trained and I love saving the money on diapers so it was all worth it! I have been putting Daisy on the potty as well since she is right there and needs a diaper changed anyway. She has gone a couple of times. She loves sitting on the potty and often claps for herself. I have caught Clark putting Daisy's baby doll on the potty and telling the baby to go potty so she can get a treat. Funny kids! They catch onto our habits so easily.

Starting early on potty training Daisy :)



Clark teaching Daisy's baby doll to go potty too

1 comment:

Meredith Williams said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't believe Daisy has gone a couple of times. That's hilarious. You deserve a HUGE treat for your work. I hear potty training is the pits

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...