Sunday, November 29, 2009

Build A Bear

I took the kids to the mall a few weeks ago to get their energy out. Santa was at the mall and no one was in line so I thought this was a perfect opportunity to see him. Neither of the kids liked the idea of sitting on his lap. Santa did give Clark elf ears and a $5 off coupon at Build A Bear.
The store happened to be right there so we walked in. Everything was very expensive. The cheapest bear I found was $10. With the coupon I would only spend $5 if I didn't buy all the accessories with it. Clark enjoyed stuffing the bear and giving his bear its first "bath". He named it Tom after Thomas the Train. The cashier gave us another coupon for $7 dollars off the next purchase. Its tempting to take him or Daisy back to get another bear for only $3!



Clark giving his bear, Tom its first bath

2 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

SOOOOO cute!!!

Holly said...

Pretty cute. What a great deal! I'd go back. Can't beat a $3.00 bear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...