Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Daisy!!!

I am one of those means moms that doesn't let their children have hardly any sugar. Even for their first birthday. Daisy absolutely loves these muffins I make and I am happy because they are super nutritious! They are called Morning Glory Muffins. I couldn't find the exact recipe I use but here is a similiar receipe if you are interested. Of course I change it to make it even more healthy.





3 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

HAPPY B-DAY Daisy! YOu are such a good mom to limit the amount of sugar to your kids. I'm embarrased to say, I have already fed Evelyn some icecream and she is.....um... 7months!

Alison said...

How fun!! Viv, I do not think you are mean...I am the exact same:) People give me a hard time b/c I am super strict with Park's food and no sugar, but it is better for him. You aren't the only "mean mom!!!"

Alice-Anne said...

I loved the video! And the birthday plate. Happy birthday, Daisy! She's so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...