Daisy celebrated her 1st birthday on October 9th while Octavian (her cousin) celebrated his 1st birthday on the 23rd. It was fun decorating the cake for their combined birthday party. I wish I could take credit for the adorable cake but I can't. I did a few flowers around the smaller cakes but Stephanie and our friend Beverly Hansen did all the work.
Thats a cool cake. Who made it? That is also smart to make a 'mini' cake for them to dig into. I can't believe how much older Daisy looks and I JUST saw her a month ago!
So fun. Wad this mini cake a healthy one too? I wanted to do that for Kai but we ended up with the flu, I found out I was PG,lengthened out CA trip by a week so we didn't fly home throwing up and only had a few days before her first birthday. We ended up with a Costco cake and that was the end of her being a "healthy kid" especially when she was falling off the weight charts at the doctors and we HAD to get her weight up. Oh well. I tried for a time.
4 comments:
Thats a cool cake. Who made it? That is also smart to make a 'mini' cake for them to dig into. I can't believe how much older Daisy looks and I JUST saw her a month ago!
Yeah, I love the mini-cake idea, too. How fun to have a cousin to celebrate with!
I love the cakes!!! What a fun celebration! Wish we could've joined. :)
So fun. Wad this mini cake a healthy one too? I wanted to do that for Kai but we ended up with the flu, I found out I was PG,lengthened out CA trip by a week so we didn't fly home throwing up and only had a few days before her first birthday. We ended up with a Costco cake and that was the end of her being a "healthy kid" especially when she was falling off the weight charts at the doctors and we HAD to get her weight up. Oh well. I tried for a time.
Post a Comment