So I am in this exercise kick right now and I am planning on sticking to it. But one thing I am not brave about is posting my pictures of the before and after me. Many of my friends have their own exercise blogs that keep track of their weight, measurements, and pictures to prove their change but I am not that brave. Its mostly because of my
neurofibromatosis, it something that still bothers me.....I am embarrassed about it. But I do want to share with you some of my favorite workouts so you can try them too. Even though I am not going to share my numbers I have seen improvements on the scale and measuring tape and I am so excited about that. It just motivates me that much more. Also, I would appreciate each of you to check in on me to make sure I am doing what I should be doing. :)
I have been working out Monday through Saturday for about an hour. I have to wake up around 6:30am to do so. Even though its early its
definitely worth it. I am surprised that I am not even tired when I get up that early! :) Here are my favorite workouts!
If you watch Biggest Loser you know Jillian Michaels. Her workouts are no joke. They are as tough as she is on the show. I also really like The Biggest Loser Bootcamp.
5 comments:
Way to go Viv! I am so impressed with your dedication. Keep it up! Love ya!
Wow! That's awesome...an hour every day. I wish I was that dedicated. Keep it up!
That's great Vivienne! You are awesome! Even in college you inspired me to go exercise. I'm trying...to work out daily too! Here we go!
You're my hero!! You are motivating me now......it's very little motivation though :)
Would you like to share some motivation. I was once in love with the gym....but we are kind of in the divorce stages right now (w/ the gym of course!) can i borrow one of your dvds one monday? and return it the next monday? if not thats okay. that just shows how much you love me! jk!! WAY TO GO!!! Kick Jillian's trash alright!
Post a Comment