This summer has been so much fun!!! Seth and Tiffany and their cute boys visited us the beginning of June. We had fun going to the park together and just hanging out at home. Clark really loved playing with his boy cousins especially Preston. Grandma Lewis, cousin Devin, Aunt Dantzelle, and cousin Aaron came for dinner one evening. It was great seeing them again.

With Vance Family at Bridal Veil Park

Clark with Julia and Sydney

Had fun at the Tilamook Cheese Factory

Spent a fun day at the beach with the family

Cousins! Clark, Daisy, Sydney, Bryson
(Julia didn't want to join the fun :))
Family at Multnomah Falls

Everyone at Multnomah Falls

Bryson and Clark loved the Falls!

Cousins at the Falls

We live in such a pretty area!

Cute Cousins

Clark, Preston, Addison, Jackson

Preston and Clark loved playing together

Family with Great Grandma Lewis

Jackson and Clark

Cousin Devin and Clark
2 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. I love the one with Devin and Clark. I miss you guys sooooo much!!
if i have children as cute as yours, I will have succeeded in life!
Post a Comment