Sunday, July 12, 2009

Best Buddies+ Two Mobile Kids=BIG MESSES!

Clark and Daisy have become BEST of friends now that Daisy is older and is more mobile. But that also means MORE MESSES! I enjoy being a stay at home mom even though it can be challenging. Daisy loves getting into the pots, pans , tupperware and her dishes. And Clark joining in her kitchen exploration.




4 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

I'm scared for Evelyn to mobile!!!!! I love the innocent look of Clark

Krista Griffiths said...

I know I am sorry we missed you while we were there!! It was a pretty busy trip with the fireworks stand. Your kids are too cute!! Two mobile kids...scary! Makes me nervous for the future!

Alice-Anne said...

Good thing they're cute, huh? It looks like you had a great fourth of July! I love the tied-died shirts

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

I can completey relate! My girls are best of friends but boy can they make HUGE messes together! SO much fun. So I found out that you and your family know my Dad's girlfriend, Karen Fletcher. We love her!!! What a small world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...