Saturday, December 19, 2015
Disney Frozen On Ice
Carrie Zabaldo, the president I am a counselor to in the Stake Primary gave me four tickets to see Disney Frozen on Ice. She had originally bought them for her family but after buying them learned of a band concert her daughter was in and thought of me and my girls. We were so gratefully for them. I was looking into buying tickets earlier to take the girls but after seeing the prices, there wasn't a way we could afford to. So when she gave us the tickets we were thrilled! I have to note, that same week we were given the tickets, a friend of mine gave me a huge bag of clothes and a nice winter coat for Daisy! I feel so blessed! Since I had four tickets and it was only me and the girls going, I gave the extra ticket to my friend Fawn's daughter. Fawn was able to buy another ticket near our seats. The girls loved it! I almost started crying to see how happy they were watching and enjoying it. I couldn't ever get a clear picture of Kaeley because she was standing up dancing the whole time. What a special fun night and we got to spend it with our best friends too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment