Monday, January 27, 2014

Toy Study

Earlier this week, I got a call from a research company in Portland doing a toy study for girls 4-7 years old.  I was referred by one of my friends who has a girl about the same age.  They said if Daisy and I came in to do this toy study that Daisy would get a $20 gift toy and I would get $10 for my time.  After ballet on Saturday, we headed out to the building where they were doing the toy study.  Daisy had to answer a variety of questions on what toys she wanted most from the list given to her, then she watched toy commercials and then asked the same questions to see if her answers changed based on the commercials she watched.  Daisy had fun especially when we finished and she got a huge present.





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...