There is so much to update that I don't know where to begin! We have had a busy busy few months with lots of fun activities. I will do a quick run down since I can't go into great details about each one.
We have had some really nice weather and so as any Oregonian would do, is to take advantage of nice weather when you can because you never know when you will see the sun again.
 |
| Park fun with the Vance cousins |
 |
| Daisy loves to blow these and will go out of her way to pluck them from the ground. |
 |
| This is a rare moment of Clark and Daisy playing together-nicely. |
 |
| Daisy loves this spin around thing |
 |
| Clark finally is able to slide down the pole by himself |
Carnival at Eastport Plaza
About a month ago, there was a parade and carnival just a few blocks away from us. We could hear the band playing from our apartment. We walked a few blocks and sat down and watch the parade. The kids enjoyed running to catch the candy that was thrown to them. After the carnival we walked a few more blocks and attending the carnival. We waited in line for ONE HOUR to get their face painted. After that, the kids were too tired to do anything else and I was glad because I was tired too. Thankfully we were next to the stand that was giving away free popcorn and other sorts of souvenirs that kept them entertained while we waited.
 |
| Princess Butterfly Daisy |
No comments:
Post a Comment