Brett and I celebrated our anniversary on Thanksgiving. We didn't do anything special on that day except of course celebrated Thanksgiving. We had the main meal with the Caudle family and then headed over to my family where we had pies and played games. Ondalynn and Gary gave us a gift card to a nice resturant so we can go out and REALLY celebrate our anniversary. Thanks Ondalynn and Gary!
 |
| I am sad to say that this is the only picture of Brett and I that I could find....and its not a very good one either. We definitely need to take more pictures of us! |
 |
| Daisy and Evelynn playing on the piano |
 |
| Clark and Bryson playing on Gradma's ipad. |
 |
| The boys playing Star Wars Scene It, I think.... |
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your anniversary with us--sorry it probably less than ideal--but you guys are so good not to compain--a good example for all of us!
Post a Comment