My little sister is now married!! I am so happy for her. She married a great guy. All nine of my siblings were there and some of their spouses. My favorite part of all the wedding events besides the wedding day was being in the temple with all of my siblings. It was a wonderful event! Back in 1994, my dad gave a Family Home Evening lesson on being worthy and clean for us all to be in the temple one day. I specifically remember that lesson and the importance of living a clean and worthy life to be able to enter the temple worthily. My dad created a saying, "Be worthy and clean in 2013". Well my siblings thought of a better one. "Keep dad alive until he is 65". lol. Because Emily was going on a mission and Julia getting married everyone was endowed and was able to go to the temple. It was joyous event for everyone. I will never forget that special feeling I had in the Celestial room with my husband and all my siblings and parents.

No comments:
Post a Comment