Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas came a little early.....


I found this amazing deal at Target a month or so ago. I found sheets, a comforter, pillow case and a fitted sheet all for $7! So I bought two sets of them. I am glad Daisy doesn't mind having boy looking bed spread. The plan was to wait until Christmas before they open them but it just got too cold so I surprised them early and they loved it!



5 comments:

Alice-Anne said...

what a great deal!! They look so cute on their beds....

Meredith Williams said...

Can I go with you when you go shopping. You always find the great deals!!

Unknown said...

HAHA!!!!!!! how cute! i love how small their beds are! So cute!

Anonymous said...

$7!!! I'm jealous. I've been looking for a good deal on a bed set for Adam. How did you do that?!

Aunt Viv said...

I always check out the clearance areas when I go to any store. I saw one bed spread set for $7 and another set for $20. I took both of them and asked a cashier for a price check. She said the $7 one should be really priced at $20 and was mispriced. She said since they made the mistake on the price she gave me both sets for $7 each! I was super happy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...