Sunday, November 14, 2010

Birthday

I celebrated my 28th birthday on November 3rd. I was really sick for few days before then but feeling a little better by my birthday. The Friday before my birthday my parents took the kids for the weekend. It was nice to have the evening to just Brett and I. We went out to dinner and watched a movie at home. All my siblings called to wish me a happy birthday. It was nice to hear from them. My good friend Holly brought flowers. They were beautiful! The next Sunday my in-laws celebrated my birthday. My mother in law made me a cake and gave me a gift card to Olive Garden. Stephanie made me the cutest purse! Trinity (my 7 year old niece) came up to me and gave me a dollar bill from her piggy bank. I was touched that she was so thoughtful.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

SWEEET CAKE! And i like the purse too!!! You don't look 28 thats for sure!!!!!

Unknown said...

and wheres my present??? jk :)

Meredith Williams said...

Cool purse,it's super cute. And that was so adorable what your neice did!! It sounds like it was overall a fun birthday......you deserved the best

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Oh Happy Late Birthday! I am glad you are feeling better

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

You look more like 18! That's a compliment. What a beautiful daughter! Love you!

Hi Lowe! said...

Happy Birthday, my friend!!! Sorry I missed it. LOVE you!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...