Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thomas the Train....again

I know I have blogged so many times about Thomas the Train before but its the only thing my children eat, breath, sleep, play and talk about. :) I heard Thomas the Train was coming to our
Toys R Us so Brett and I took the kids over there to meet him early one Saturday morning. I thought we were going to actually meet Thomas the Train but really it was a coloring table of the different engines and a train table with trains. But the kids loved it! Both Daisy and Clark were really excited and had fun coloring and playing with the trains. They each got their own train package which consist of a train hat and poster. Last weekend Brett went on a camping trip with the Scouts. So it was just the kids and I. We made a fort, popped popcorn and watched Funniest Home Videos. Clark fell over from laughing so hard. It was such a fun night with the kids. :)

Clark showing off his train poster.



Clark and Daisy at Thomas the Train event.

Friday night fun--Funnest Home Videos, popcorn and a fort! Both Clark and Daisy requested to watch Thomas the Train but I needed to watch something different. :)


Clark and Daisy's favorite passing time. Playing Thomas the Train on the computer.

5 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

You are such a good mommy viv! What a fun idea to build a fort

Amanda said...

My goodness....Chase loves funniest home videos too! He requests it quite often and, as a matter of fact, is watching it right now! :) Daddy's gone to a meeting tonight and I'm exhausted!!

Austin and Julia said...

Love the fort idea! So fun! Miss you guys!

Science Mom said...

We are wild about Thomas too! Barnes and Nobel has a train table so Manni is always asking to go to the mall to play with the trains. . .holy expensive though!
sandi

Alice-Anne said...

glad to know other kids are as obsessed as mine are! (well at least Spencer is) He would be in heave at something like that, too. What a great idea to make a fort(my kids LOVE forts), have popcorn and a show! I'll have to do that sometime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...