Saturday, November 14, 2009

27th Birthday

November 3rd I celebrated my 27th birthday. Brett surprised me with beautiful flowers and dinner that night at Red Robin. He also scrubed the carpets. My kids on the other hand didn't give me the best gift. They were sick and threw up multiple times throughout the day. But I love them anyway and enjoy being their mom! Later that night, my parents brought over ice cream and we chatted for awhile. It was very thoughtful of all my siblings called to wish me a happy birthday. That Sunday my mother in law made me a yummy cake and Stephanie, my sister in law made a scrumptious cordon bleu. I also received a $25 gift card to Olive Garden from my in laws and Stephanie gave me a book. It was a great day!



1 comment:

Meredith Williams said...

I'm so glad you had a fun birthday. I just wish I was there to celebrate it with you. LOVE YA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...