Friday, October 30, 2009
Thomas the Train and Pottytraining
Brett and I have buckled down and really focus on potty training Clark. We bought Thomas the Train underwear and potty. It was an intense first week with many yucky accidents but this week has been a very successful. Clark is not yet potty trained but is doing very well. His motivation is Thomas the Train. Each time he is successful on the potty he gets to watch a short show, his favorite, Thomas the Train. When he successfully pooped, I took him to the store to get his very own Thomas the Train. I know this is a gross and random post but I had to record this very history sake. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Way to go Clark!!! Ha ha! I can just see him smiling! So cute!
Congratulations!! Sounds like he's coming along...glad Thomas has come through for ya! Happy Halloween!
Oh Viv, that's huge!! Congratulations to both Clark & Mom and Dad!! Potty Training is tough...hang in there.
Yay Clark!! I hope it continues to go just as well. I have to admit, that is one thing I'm not looking forward to....
Good boy Clark! Fun to see you and Daisy in your costumes by webcam!
Post a Comment