Sunday, August 30, 2009

Changes are good!

We have had some changes happen this summer that I have failed to mention earlier. Brett was released as the YM's 1st counselor and called as the YM President at the beginning of summer. They are only about 5 or 6 young men so small, but good boys. About 5 months or so ago I was released as the Relief Society sectary and called as the 2nd counselor in Relief Society. I am over Enrichment and we had our first Enrichment activity that I was in charge of. I organized the RS annual picnic at the park and it was the best turn out they have had in years.

Our car died over 2 months ago. It was a good running car that we bought shortly have we were married. Thankful my parents let us have their car that was totalled but still drivable. We bought another car just so I can take the kids to the library, play groups, Children's Musue, doctor appointments and run errands. (THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!) Its really hard being stuck at home and not being able to get around. I find the kids especially Clark is happier if he can get out of the house and do something. Our new car is a 2003 Kia Spectra. We found a great deal on craigslist.

2 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

Sorry your car broke down. It makes a huge difference especially with kids.
I'm so glad your RS activity was such a success!!!

Alice-Anne said...

Congrats Viv on your good planning! Sorry your car died but glad you've got two now! I'll try to contain my envy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...