I have some fun memories of Clark that I want to record before I forget. This is mostly for my record so you can skip over. It probably won't be as fuuny to you as it is to us. :)
There are some fun memories I have of Clark. Some are recent cute things he does and others when he was younger.
* I have taught Clark certain sign language signs such as eat, drink, sleep, shoes, socks, please, thank you and all done. When Clark would wake up in the morning he would come into our room and immediately show the sign to drink. The funny thing is that Clark actually did his own variation of the sign. He would put one finger to his mouth and make a sucking noise instead of the real sign which is a cup drinking motion. It's funnier when you see it. :) He doesn't do it anymore because he gurgles when he wants something to drink.
* When Clark really wants something he would ask with the sign please and say: "Peez"
* Clark is good about cleaning up after himself. Well....at least at the table. When he is done eating, and if there is still food left in his bowl, he would take it the garbage and dump the leftovers and then throw his bowl into the sink. He loves to help set the table now for dinner. I give him a plate and utensils one at a time for him to put on the table. Such a great helper!
* Clark absolutely loves basketball. We created a homemade basketball hoop in our home. When he would make a basket he would cheer and then when he misses he says "boo." He learned this from his Grandma Caudle.
* Clark's favorite TV show is Super Why on PBS. He cheers when it comes on. I believe he has learned his letters better from it. He even plays the games on the computer. www.pbskids.org/superwhy
* Clark also enjoys coloring and drawing. When he colors he says the letters in the alphabet. He has even pointed out letters to me and says the correct one.
3 comments:
Clark is getting so big!! miss you guys!!!love ya
cute kid! Congrats on Brett's new job!
I loved those cute things about Clark, especially since I can visualize him doing all of them! So fun to see him "dunk" yesterday.
Post a Comment