Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I like to dedicated this post to my wonderful husband. I am so lucky to be married to the man of my dreams. He is everything I wanted and needed. He is a hard worker, patient, thoughtful, caring, funny, and so gosh darn cute! :) I love him very much and I am glad he is the father of my children.

I am also grateful for my wonderful Dad! He is such an amazing person and a great example to me. I am honored to be his daughter and have really enjoyed living close by these past years. It has been fun to see him interact and play with my children because it brings about so many memories of when I was a little girl. I love you Daddy!!


On Father's Day, my parents came over to our house for dinner. Later that evening, we went to Brett's parents' house to celebrate Father's Day with them. We are so blessed to have family near by. We will miss them when the time comes for us to move.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...