Sunday, January 25, 2009

Clark and Daisy

Clark is such a good big brother to Daisy. He loves to cuddle and kiss her many times through out the day. I love this picture of Clark reading to Daisy!




Clark loves to read, play with homemade play-doh and color. He can say many words now.
He can say:
please
book
ball
mom
dad
baby
roll
He can say many other words but not quite perfect yet, though I can understand him! :)

He can also sign:
please
more
eat
drink
sleep
shoes
socks
apple
banana
potty
book
bath
wash


Daisy is growing up too fast. Everyday she looks older. She adores her big brother Clark. She loves to smile and laugh but she gives the biggest smile to her favorite-Clark! :) Daisy has been such an easy child. They say an easy child means a difficult child later, hopefully Daisy will prove them wrong. :)

1 comment:

Alice-Anne said...

Cute kids...I love your family picture!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...