Clark adores Daisy. I have to keep an extra eye on Clark so he doesn't smoother her with his kisses and hugs. He is very helpful. He will get new diapers for Daisy and try to change it himself and he will throw away the old one. Clark is growing up so fast. He is 21 month old and is such a smart little kid. I love watching him figure out solutions to problems. He now takes his firetruck car and use it as a stepping stool to turn on the TV and unlock the front door. He is learning to put on his shoes and dress himself. Brett is speaking solely Spanish to Clark and he is even responding to it. Clark can say Mom, Dad, ball, book, baby, me, and no. In sign language, he can say shoe, eat, all done, please, more, drink, outside, apple, banana, and socks. There is more I just can't think of them right now. I am not trying to brag its more of a history for me.
Daisy is 2 weeks and 2 days old. She sleeps and eats well and snacks all through the night. :) She is absolutely perfect, that is what everyone says she is. She is our little princess and we love her so much. She is good to put up with Clark's bear hugs and sloppy kisses.
3 comments:
Fun pictures of the kids — thanks for sharing! ... Tell Clark he has me aced in sign language abilities.
What beautiful children! Clark looks like a great big brother and a great duck! That's really cute "Daisy and Donald Duck!" I'm so glad you're recovery has been smooth!
Your kids are adorable! It was fun to see your growing family at the fall festival. You look amazing too!
Post a Comment